EDM Field Service Engineer
The Service Engineer reports to Service Manager and is responsible for traveling to customers to service and install machinery.
- Travel to customers' facilities to install, service and perform basic training on all company machinery.
- Troubleshoot both electronic and mechanical problems that can occur on-site by using proper basic testing equipment (i.e. multimeter or oscilloscope).
- Examine customers’ complaints regarding equipment malfunction and service issues, and communicate with customer and internal management regarding technical analysis and determination.
- Document all work done in a legible and technically sound manner.
- Submit both service and expense reports for reimbursement.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Excellent customer service skills, including ability to maintain integrity and ethics in all conversations and actions with customers.
- Self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision and to calmly handle stressful situations when customers complain of equipment malfunctions.
- Possess technical curiosity and ability to diagnose and solve production issues.
- Detail-oriented and able to get work completed in a manufacturing environment.
- 2 year Electronics degree.
- 2+ years experience repairing CNC equipment. EDM experience is a plus
- Must be able to travel up to 80% of the time.
For consideration please mail or email a copy of your resume to:
(No interviews will be scheduled without prior receipt of a resume.)EDM SystemsService Manager102 2nd Street NECatawba, NC 28609Bobmassei@edmsystems.com